REVIEW Missha All Around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk SPF 50 +/PA+++

May 14, 2018
hello, hello, hello!



This time I'll review one of the best sunscreen that works really good for me. I've been using it for almost a year now and I've been really loving it, so today before i write this post, I just repurchased my second bottle!! yeayy. and as you can tell from the title my favorite sunscreen is Missha all around safe block essence sun milk. This is the first sunscreen that work well on my skin, this far as long as I live. yuppp as long as I live which means 18 years!! I grew up with a very skin protective mom so I've been told to take care my skin since I was little kid. When I was a little kid my skin regime is only to wash my face with a face cleanser that suited for kid and I will put my mom sunblock if it needed but since every sunblock that I used makes a tiny bumps on my skin, I never want to use any of it anymore. Untill I found this! the love of my life. soo lets get jump right in!


So soko glam describe it as :
This K-beauty favorite is a perfect lightweight sunscreen that gives powerful broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection as a staple in your daily skin care routine. The Mild Essence formula prevents sunburn and premature aging with SPF 50/PA+++ and its mild essence incorporates a nourishing and hydrating skin care element. The formula is incredibly light in texture and leaves absolutely no greasy feeling or white cast on your skin.

And I totally agree with it!!!

here is come the ingredients:

Water, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Helichrysum Arenarium Extract, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Silica, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Nylon-12, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Limonia Acidissima Extract, Dimethicone, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Rosa Davurica Bud Extract, Potassium sorbate, Pentylene Glycol, Chrysanthemum Indicum flower Extract, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Psidium Guajava Leaf Extract, Abronia Villosa Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cinchona Succirubra Bark Extract, Prunus Mume Flower Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Water, Calendula officinalis flower water, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Water, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Artemisia princeps Leaf Extract, Methoxy PEG/PPG-25/4 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-20/5 PEG/PPG-20/5 Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Methicone, Betaine.

(It seems a lot, but those I pinked are plant extract ;))


Packaging
The packaging is so simple & convinient for me, Its in the flat plastic bottle with a tight twisty cap. Its small, compact and has a luxurious feel to it because of the metalic coloured cap even though its plastic. The packaging doesn't have so much empty space so it feels compact. It is very travel friendly for me because of the packaging. Even you can put in your clutch because how small and flat it is. the product comes out from a common liquid foundation tip ( I put the picture below) and it comes out easily with a little squeeze. and oh this comes in the box too!
It is a fuzzfree & lack free packaging I would say! good job Missha!












Products
This sunscreen has a light watery consistency that disappears into your skin easily. When you apply it to your face and rub it gently, it feels like you just put an essence to your skin and it doesn't leave any white cast at all. It dries down really fast leaving your skin feel fresh, supple, non-greasy and soft. This feeling last a very long time on your skin, especially the supple and softness. The scent of this sunscreen isn't like any ordinary sunscreen. This one is a light fresh and floral kinda scent i think? ( It is hard to describe it) but the scent is good, and doesn't linger on. It comes in 40ml and 70ml. no, it is not that little, it last quite along time. Mine (70ml) is almost last for 8 months and I use it daily! Btw, this sunscreen has SPF 50 which is strong enough for blocking UV B and PA +++  strong UV A blocker. It also hypoallergenic! What a bonus! beside that, just like its name, this sunscreen contain essence so it is not just for sun protection, but also to give your skin an extra care <3. this sunscreen doesn't makes your skin oily after few hours applying neither makes your face over glow. It just a great amount of glow and moist. and Pssttt, make up will sit nicely on top of this sunscreen too, so no worry! as always I will put the picture down below.


This is how the sunscreen looks like

look how watery it is!


after the sunscreen blended to my skin

Stickiness test = pass, the paper stick to it because it is still little bit wet


with powder on top the sunscreen


Price
for me this sunscreen is still affordable, since other brands with this kind of type sunscreen usually more expensive. Missha comes with two different sizes, 40ml and 70ml
I always bought the 70ml one because it is cheaper hehe. I bought it around Rp. 250.000 or more while the 40ml one is around Rp.170.000-200.000 depends on each online shop.
you can buy it on Sokoglam 40ml for $18 and 70ml for $22. you can also check it in missha's main web because in missha's indonesia web is not available yet.



My Opinion: 
Well as I told before, this sunscreen is the first and the only one that works for me untill now, thats why I love it so much. Before I use missha, I was using khi*ls and it didn’t work on my skin. It caused my skin feel hot and a lot of tiny bumps appear on my skin. I dont know why but it always happened. So I decided to not using any sunscreen until, one day I moved to a very hot and bright city that force me to use sunscreen otherwhise I will have freckles everywhere. which isn’t good. So I do some research and finally I bump to this sunscreen. And I really love it, no regret at all! I’ve tried the other variant but the essence one is my favorite! This work very well on humid hot weather and sensitive skin friendly. There's a time when my skin is very irritated which is really painful but this work very gentle without making my skin feel  itchy or tingling. It doesn’t make my skin feel greasy, oily, sticky or hot. It’s also very light weight. So far I have no problem with it and probably will use this for the rest of my life until I found something that work more that this (which is kinda hard) haha. so, guys i really recommend this to all of you and no kidding, you will love it too!




Overall:

Pros:
+ Lightweight
+ Still Affordable
+ Non-Greasy & Not Sticky
+ Contains essence
+ Hypoallergenic
+ SPF 50 PA +++
+ Good for all skin type including sensitive one.
+ Moistured Skin
+ Doesn't cause break out/ tingling feeling
+ Has a primer kinda feel
+ Good under make up

Cons:
- Hard to find
- When you apply to much it will  make your skin looks shiny (Almost every sunscreens do this, No Worry)
- The scent quite strong 

Rating :
5/5 as a Sunscreen




4 comments:

  1. You say it is Alcohol Free, but Alcohol Denat. seems to be the third ingredient in the list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg i just realized, so sorry about that :( btw thank you for the correction :)

      Delete
  2. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. Organic ghee

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.