Simple Micellar Cleansing Water Honest Review

May 30, 2018
So now we're talking about some non korean skin care which is Simple Kind to Skin Micellar Water. at first I really curious because of how kathleen light and im jenimm rave about their wipes in their youtube videos. but the case is I dont really use make up and this Simple product isn't available in Indonesia so I decided to bought their micellar water instead of their wipes (I'm afraid the wipes dry before I finished it).

Ingredients:
Water, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Panthenol, , Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, DMDM Hydantoin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Price:
I bought this at Guardians in Malaysia's Airport (KLCC) for MYR 17 or 18. I dont really remember (my bad, sorry :p) and I bought the 200ml one.

Packaging:
Bulky and Plasticky? haha but I dont really mind actually as long as the product is good and the price is still friendly ;). and btw they are drugstore product so no high hopes about packaging.They has a natural, harmless vibes since they went all transparant and green. as always I'm gonna put the picture below.





Product:
This simple micellar water from UK has a special ingredients which I purpled in the ingredients section and they claimed to contains multi vitamins too. it contains niacinamide which is very good for your skin (wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, soothing, etc just googled it), chamomile extract for soothing and calming effect, pathenol & glycerin for hydration.the product itself feels watery, non-sticky, non-soapy, lightweight, and bonus, no perfume added. and oh! its paraben free, alcohol free, and hypoallergenic.

My Opinion:
I agree this is a gentle cleanser for sensitive skin, but so the abillity to cleanse your make up. you need a lot of effort to remove your make up even non waterproof one. I didnt say that this can't remove your make up. It did remove, but you need few cottonpad to do it. while others can do it with only one cottonpads. but the plus side is this didn't make my skin break out, it didn't sting my eyes, it also didn't strip my skin. it leave my skin with clean refreshed feel. it does soothing my skin and leave it supple. if you have a sensitive skin like me and need a drugstore micellar water I'd say go for this simple micellar water, but if you not on a budget go for the bioderma one or corine de farme one, they work great  with senstive skin and removing make up but they kinda pricey for makeup remover (you can find it in Watson). and if you dont have a sensitive skin I'd say go for the Garnier instead of Simple, they did great, affordable and has a various product to suit your skin type and needs (you can find it in Garnier ).

Overall:
Pros:
+ Gentle
+ No Fragrance
+ Hydrating, Shooting & Calming
+ Extra Niacinamide, Pathenol and Chamomile Extract & Multi Vitamins
+ Affordable
+ Drugstore Product
+ Paraben free, alcohol free, and hypoallergenic.

Cons:
- Hard to remove makeup
- Hard to find (in Indonesia)

Rates : 3.8/5 ( Overall)
           


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.